+86 0755-23316194     rose@ephonegroup.com   
Home : News
14 Apr Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC)
Source:Ephone Power Technology Company Limited   Time:2017-04-06  Hits:1521

    Organized by the Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC), The HongKong Electronic Fair (Spring Edition),which is the largest electronics show in Asia, will be held at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Center (HKCEC) in April 13th to 16th . Various of new technologies, smart products and creative inventions developed in Hong Kong will be displayed in this largest electronics show in Asia. The international IT Expo will be held at the same time.

    As the largest spring electronic exhibition in Asia, the Hong Kong Spring Electronics Fair and the International IT Expo held in the same period last year attracted more than 3,250 companies from 24 countries and regions, breaking the records in the past years.

   This two exhibitions are organized by the Hong Kong Trade Development Council, with more than 4,000 booths, showing a variety of new consumer electronics products, innovative inventions and communications technology. More than 90,000 professional buyers participate in exhibitions of which 37% of buyers from Hong Kong, and the remaining 63% are from outside Hong Kong countries and regions.


    Ephone power group Co., LTD from SHENZHEN (referred to as "EPG CO., LTD.")  participate in the exhibition( at booth number 3D-D35) . A series of Wireless Waterproof Speaker,HIFI Stereo Speaker, Car Charger Adapter, hybrid multi-driver earphones, dual dynamic HiFi earphones, Bluetooth FM Transmitter/bluetooth earphones/headphones solutions will be displayed by EPG CO., LTD.

   EPG CO., LTD.’s display is not only show up a deep R&D HiFi Bluetooth and hybrid drivers to the agents, professional buyers and related people about the personal audio industry around the world, but also make every exhibitors to take the unique experience from the coming-up new audio products by EPG CO., LTD.’s


    We warmly welcome your visit at the booth 3D-35 in the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Center (HKCEC) in April 13th to 16th.